Terma Chrome 200W Thermostatic Heating Element
[This is a block of tabs..]
This thermostatic heating element is great for .
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Fitting instructions - ONE D (40x30) must be fitted on the right hand side. It will line up with the D profile collector where the centre of the connection point is positioned 22.5mm from the external edge of the collector.
Features and Benefits
- 2 temperature settings (45°C or 60°C) and a timer function that automatically turns the heater off after 2 hours
- A built in sensor guarantees precise temperature control whilst a thermal fuse offers double overheating protection. The heater displays warning indicators in case of malfunction as well as displaying its current operating mode using multi-coloured LED's
- Antifreeze protection when the temperature drops below 5°C and an active safety feature which initiates in the event of a 'dry radiator' (no water) operation
- 'ONE' is fully functional on its own but it's infrared connection feature allows operation with external IR controllers (DTIR or TTIR) and these offer a host of additional features
- In the event of a power failure this device remembers the most recently used settings making it suitable for connection to external timers or intelligent home systems
|Material||Stainless steel (heating rod), chrome plated mild steel (casing), plastic (control button) and chrome plated brass (T piece)|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Remove and replace radiators that aren’t working properly and, as well as saving you energy, it will ensure that your home is being heated efficiently.
Replacing a new radiator isn’t too difficult a task, but do be sure to follow our instructions to avoid any unnecessary mess as well as any impact to the system.
New radiators can be a great way to improve the efficiency of your home’s heating and update the look of a room. You needn’t be limited by the size and style of radiator that you’re replacing – there are many options available that can help to make better use of space, turn a radiator into a design feature and generate the right amount of heat for your room.
Modern radiators are easy to install and maintain, and with a huge range of styles available you can be sure to find a look that suits your home – whether you’re looking for something traditional, contemporary or something in between. There are also exciting features that can help your central heating blend into the background, or allow you to use your radiators as other decorative features, such as mirrors and magnetic memo boards.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery