Terma Chrome 400W Thermostatic Heating Element
[This is a block of tabs..]
This thermostatic heating element is great for .
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Fitting instructions - This product is provided with comprehensive fitting instructions
Features and Benefits
- 'MOA' offers five temperature settings ranging from 30°C to 60°C. Blue lights (constant or flashing) on the facia indicate the pre-set temperature as well as status of the heating cycle.
- MOA' has an active safety feature which initiates in the event of dry radiator operation. The heating element is equipped with a precise temperature sensor and thermal fuse (double overheating protection) and offers anti freeze protection
- In the event of a power failure the heating device remembers the most recent settings used. It is also suitable for connection to external timers or intelligent home systems.
- The 'MOA' has both dryer and time functions. The dryer function sets higher heating period for two hours, after which time it reverts to previous state. The time function heats at the selected heat setting and switches off automatically after 2 hours.
- Adjustable temperature range allows the default temperature range to be set at 30-60° C, or 4 other ranges, 30 - 45°C, 30 - 50°C; 30 - 55°C and 30 - 65°C
|Material||Stainless steel (heating rod), chrome plated ABS plastic (casing) and chrome plated brass (T piece)|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Remove and replace radiators that aren’t working properly and, as well as saving you energy, it will ensure that your home is being heated efficiently.
Replacing a new radiator isn’t too difficult a task, but do be sure to follow our instructions to avoid any unnecessary mess as well as any impact to the system.
New radiators can be a great way to improve the efficiency of your home’s heating and update the look of a room. You needn’t be limited by the size and style of radiator that you’re replacing – there are many options available that can help to make better use of space, turn a radiator into a design feature and generate the right amount of heat for your room.
Modern radiators are easy to install and maintain, and with a huge range of styles available you can be sure to find a look that suits your home – whether you’re looking for something traditional, contemporary or something in between. There are also exciting features that can help your central heating blend into the background, or allow you to use your radiators as other decorative features, such as mirrors and magnetic memo boards.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery