Terrier Anthracite Grey Angled TRV with Lockshield
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday/Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- Our stores do not stock this product
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Guarantee - 5 years
Features and Benefits
With a smoothness of operation and a high quality feel, the Decor range is compatible with both 10mm and 15mm pipe sizes. A durable easy fit sculptured thermal ring connection. The range of 3 complimentary finishes mixed chrome, anthracite and white/chrome ideally suited to all applications. For added assurance, all come with Pegler Yorkshire’s five year guarantee of quality.
- A stylish and versatile finishing touch that combines optimum heating efficiency and a quality that is tried and trusted
- High quality contemporary design aesthetics in line with current trends for feature radiators and towel rails
- ‘A’ rated TELL approved, the first choice for thermostatic energy efficiency
- Quick and easy to install, enabling cost effective upgrades
|Colour description||Anthracite grey|
|Minimum temperature range||0°C|
|Maximum temperature range||28°C|
Help & Advice
BTU Radiator Calculator
Our BTU (British Thermal Units) calculator will help you to work out the heat requirement for your room, and recommend the number of radiators you will need to comfortably heat it.
What is a BTU?
A British Thermal Unit (BTU) is a measure of heat output from a radiator. Depending on the size of your room, the number and type of windows and what the room is used for, you'll need more or less heat. If you have a higher BTU requirement, it might be better to use more than one radiator to deliver the heat you'll need to a room. The total BTU output of several smaller radiators may meet your needs.
How do I choose the right radiator?
The BTU value of all our radiators is clearly labelled in-store and online, helping you find those which suit your requirements.
Step 4: View your results
How to guides
Pipes and fittings vary by home and by length, shapes and connectors. Thankfully, this is no longer a problem and there are lots of different solutions to make your pipework secure and reduce the risk of leaks.
Plumbing comes with a whole catalogue of specialist tools. If you're going to do the job, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
LP822 universal programmer, RTS1 room thermostat, HTS3 cylinder thermostat, LWC3 junction box and 3-port mid-position motorised valve.