Thistle Magnetic Plaster Magnetic Plaster 25kg
[This is a block of tabs..]
- A unique final coat plaster designed to attract magnets whilst leaving the appearance of a standard wall.
- Apply by hand
Features and Benefits
With our newly developed, easy-to-apply Thistle Magnetic Plaster you can transform any wall into a magnetised surface, making the ideal display board. Our innovative formula enables you to endlessly change what’s on show – no fuss, no mess. So it’s perfect for children’s bedrooms, living areas, kitchens and home offices.
- Transforms any wall into a surface that attracts magnets
- Turns any space into a flexible interactive gallery; change around pictures, noticeboards, calendars or decorations instantly
- Applies like a standard Thistle Finishing Plaster, provides a smooth and durable finish ready for decoration
- The magnetic attraction of a wall coated with Thistle Magnetic Plaster is determined by the thickness of the material applied and the strength of the magnets used, a minimum thickness of 3mm is needed to achieve a good level of magnetic attraction
- This product should not be worked to a polished finish
|Suitable for||Interior use only|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
- 00 square metres
- 00 rolls of wallpaper
How to guides
Dry-lining a wall means attaching plasterboard to a wall, which gives you a smooth finish to decorate straight away. It's much easier to get a good result this way than with wet plaster and it is easier alternative to re-plastering.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Complete kit for covering over textured finishes leaving a smooth surface for decoration Contains 7.5L Smooth-It, spatula & smoothing tool Apply by hand, covers 4m2
Gyproc HandiBoard is a smaller, easier to use plasterboard that is suitable for dry lining internal surfaces. HandiBoard can be decorated directly or plastered with Thistle Board Finish or Thistle Multi-Finish. deal for use in areas where space is limited or for patching repairs Ivory paper faced surface finish