Thistle One Coat Plaster 7.5kg
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Combined undercoat and finishing plaster, Ideal for patching repairs prior to wallpapering or tiling
- Ideal for use on use on brick, block, concrete and plasterboard
- Apply by hand
Features and Benefits
- Combined undercoat and finishing plaster – Ideal product for most plastering repairs
- Convenient bag size - reduces wastage, ideal for smaller projects
- Use on brick, block, concrete and plasterboard - a versatile product for a variety of surfaces
|Suitable for||Interior use only|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
- 00 square metres
- 00 rolls of wallpaper
How to guides
Dry-lining a wall means attaching plasterboard to a wall, which gives you a smooth finish to decorate straight away. It's much easier to get a good result this way than with wet plaster and it is easier alternative to re-plastering.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Gyproc HandiBoard is a smaller, easier to use plasterboard that is suitable for dry lining internal surfaces. HandiBoard can be decorated directly or plastered with Thistle Board Finish or Thistle Multi-Finish. deal for use in areas where space is limited or for patching repairs Ivory paper faced surface finish
Gyproc Plasterboard is a standard multi-purpose Plasterboard used for dry lining ceilings and walls. The boards can be used for many applications and are suitable for direct decoration or Thistle plaster finish. When using these plasterboard sheets use drywall screws. Ideal for use where normal fire, structural ...