Timber Unfinished Internal Door Lining Set (W)106mm
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
This item is only available for purchase in store or by calling
0300 303 4481
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Guarantee - 1 year
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for a 762mm or 838mm door
- Manufactured from PEFC Certified Redwood Pine
- Includes two uprights, one head and loose door stops to be fitted once door has been installed
- Option to reverse the head depending on whether you have a 762mm or 838mm door
- For use with 30 minute fire doors
- Pre-routed to accept intumescent strip
- 106mm used for brick work walls (plus plasterboard and plaster)
- BWF Certifire scheme approved Cert No. CAF184
- For lining out door apertures ready to hang a door
|Timber approval||PEFC approved|
|Standard||BWF Certifire scheme approved Cert No. CAF184|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
If an old door has been painted and repainted many times or if its paintwork is blistered or flaking, you'll only make the problem worse if you add another layer. Stripping off the old paint can make a shabby door look like new. You could then repaint it or, if it's made of high quality wood, bring out its natural warmth by varnishing or staining and varnishing it.
Internal doors do far more than shut out draughts, they add an individual touch to your home that truly reflects your personal style. Would you like to create a modern feel with moulded doors, or go for more of a traditional look with elegant walnut veneers? Should you choose a cottage-style panelled door or light up your rooms through glazed panels? Or if you're a bit short on space, why not go for bi-folds? All in all, you'll find plenty of great options for you.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery