Triton Amore 9.5kW Electric Shower
- Home Delivery Order by 2pm Monday - Thursday for next day delivery. Order by 10am Friday for next working day delivery. Orders placed Saturday or Sunday will be delivered on Tuesday
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Triton Amore brushed steel effect electric shower offers 5 spray patterns and 3 power levels, operated by a variable power control.
- Manual temperature control
- 2 years Guarantee
- Suitable water pressure - Low pressure
- Clean using warm, soapy water. Do not use abrasive or aggressive chemical cleaning products
- Accessories included - 1x soap dish, 1x shower head, 1x hose and 1x shower kit
Features and Benefits
Sleek, modern and ultra-stylish, with intelligent fingertip touch controls and precise digital temperature readings to create and set your ideal showering experience. The Amore electric shower is a beautiful and easy-to-operate shower range you're sure to love using every day and with a choice of three bright finishes, it is irresistibly good looking too
- Digital temperature read-out for the perfect temperature every time
- Easy-to-view white illuminated display
- Touch activated controls for a clean, sleek look
- Easy-grip rubber edged control provides a secure grip even when wet
- Accompanied by a slender rail kit, a circular 5 pattern shower head and a clip on shower gel tray
- Cold water mains only
|Suitable water pressure||Low pressure|
|Hose length (mm)||1500mm|
|Operation||Manual dial control|
Help & Advice
How to guides
The bathroom is the one room in the house that treads a fine line between practical and luxurious. It has to store all the toiletries of an entire household, deal with a flurry of activity during peak times of use, and still be the place where you can forget all your troubles in a relaxing bath or shower. It’s a difficult balance, and occasionally bathrooms can begin to look a bit tired and require a bit of TLC.
Luckily, you don’t need a massive overhaul in order to refresh your bathroom. A few quick and easy updates can make all the difference – without breaking the bank.
We’ve collected our top tips that are sure to breathe some life into any bathroom. They can be completed within a couple of hours and you don’t have to have a load of tools, or DIY know-how. What are you waiting for?
A powerful, piping hot shower is one of the things we rely upon most in our bathrooms. Whether it’s getting you energised in the morning, reinvigorating you after your daily exercise, or washing away the stresses and strains of the day, your shower needs to be up to the task. And let’s not forget about washing your children’s hair, or hosing down a filthy dog! But, if you don’t make the right choices and buy the incorrect shower for your house, you could end up with a lukewarm trickle that’ll be more infuriating than helpful.
We’re here to make sure you find the right one for you. By taking you through all the elements you need to think about - from understanding your home water's pressure through to innovative shower features - we’ll help you work out what’s best for you and your family.
Before you begin
First off, you’ll need to know about your home’s boiler and water pressure in order to pick the right shower for you. Water pressure is the force of water in a pipe and it determines the flow of water running through it. The type of boiler or water system you have in your home dictates which showers, and taps, you can choose – as both systems have limitations as to what will work with them due to the water pressure.
Our helpful guide will help you to understand your water pressure system, and recommend the ideal type of shower based on this.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery