Triton Internal Electric Water Heater 7 kW, 8 L
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This over sink electric water heater from Triton is designed to provide hot running water to small spaces where a normal tap and sink setup isn't viable in a domestic environment.
- Switch type - Control dial
- Suitable for- Suitable for cold mains only
- Comes with - Water heater unit, shower arm
- Recommended product must be installed by a professional
Features and Benefits
The compact design of this over sink water heater makes it ideal for areas limited on space, great for if you want to add hand washing facilities to an outhouse, downstairs bathroom or even a commercial unit.
- Provides instant hot water 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Comes with a 200m swivel arm for flexibility
- 2 year parts & labour guarantee
|Material||Plastic & stainless steel|
|Maximum pressure (bar)||10bar|
|Maximum temperature range||40°C|
Help & Advice
BTU Radiator Calculator
Our BTU (British Thermal Units) calculator will help you to work out the heat requirement for your room, and recommend the number of radiators you will need to comfortably heat it.
What is a BTU?
A British Thermal Unit (BTU) is a measure of heat output from a radiator. Depending on the size of your room, the number and type of windows and what the room is used for, you'll need more or less heat. If you have a higher BTU requirement, it might be better to use more than one radiator to deliver the heat you'll need to a room. The total BTU output of several smaller radiators may meet your needs.
How do I choose the right radiator?
The BTU value of all our radiators is clearly labelled in-store and online, helping you find those which suit your requirements.
Step 4: View your results
How to guides
Pipes and fittings vary by home and by length, shapes and connectors. Thankfully, this is no longer a problem and there are lots of different solutions to make your pipework secure and reduce the risk of leaks.
Plumbing comes with a whole catalogue of specialist tools. If you're going to do the job, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery