U-Can Black Self-Fusing Silicone Tape (L)3m (W)112mm
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Repairs & seals broken cables, leaking pipes & hoses
- UV, water & weather resistant
Features and Benefits
U-Can Super Self-fusing Silicone Tape is perfect for repairing pipes, cables, and broken seals. The tape creates a waterproof & airtight permanent seal, that insulates 8000 volts (per layer).
- To fit, start by peeling the liner away from tape, press tape firmly on object being wrapped, hold in place and begin first wrap completely over itself. While holding tape in place, begin stretching 2 to 3 times its length and wrap object with 50% overlap to ensure a proper seal.
- Insulates 8000 volts (per layer)
- Heat resistant up to 260 Celsius
- Remains flexible till -65 Celsius
- Never gets gummy or sticky
- Resists fuels, oils, acids, solvents and salt
- Works under water
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This silicone spray aerosol spray for uPVC push-fit, soil, waste drainage and underground discharge systems. Prevents sticking of rubber and plastic parts.. It's the ideal addition to any DIY tool kit, especially if your tools get put under a lot of strain. Prevents sticking of rubber & plastic parts.. ...