U-Can Floor Leveller, 10 kg
£1.36 per KG
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This U-Can floor leveller is ideal for smoothing and levelling uneven floors. It has a coverage of 1 m² and can be used in a variety of different rooms including rooms with concrete floors.
- Compatibility - Can be used in conjunction with underfloor heating
Features and Benefits
U-Can Flexible Floor Leveller is ideal for levelling any internal floor, use with underfloor heating, and under vinyl and laminate flooring.
- Helps floor covering last longer
- Can be laid between 3mm & 20mm thick down to feathered edge
- Sets in 2 hours, safe to walk on in 4 hours
- Just add water and mix in the tub
- Coverage - Approx 1m² at 5mm thick
|Ingredients||Portland cement and high quality aggregates and additives|
|CE approved||CE approved|
|Suggested use period||Pedestrian traffic after 24 hours|
|Ready to use||No|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This Sika floor leveller is ideal for smoothing and levelling uneven floors. It has a coverage of approx 5m² at 3mm thick and can be used in a variety of different rooms. Compatibility - Wooden flooring floating floors, floors with underfloor heating, sand/cement screeds (not anhydrite), concrete slabs and ...