Unibond 500ml Expanding Foam
£19.96 per L
This 500ml expanding foam from UniBond has been specially designed for filling, sealing and insulating most building materials. Simply apply and leave for 12 hours to dry. It comes in an easily storable and transportable aerosol can and expands to the exact size of the cavity you need filling. If you're using it during redecoration projects, it's sandable and paintable, making it perfect for giving a smooth, professional finish once dried.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Chemical care - Always read and follow instructions on the container.
- Home delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (3pm on Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
- Stocked in store Check stock in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Health and safety information
Please note that this item comes with possible health and safety hazards. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed