Unibond Humidity Absorber Refill
£8.67 per KG
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
[This is a block of tabs..]
This refill pack is suitable for use with the Unibond small humidity absorber. Tablets last for 6-8 weeks.
- Guarantee - 1 year
Features and Benefits
UniBond’s Power Tab refills use innovative 2in1 technology, which helps combat the effects of unwanted moisture by absorbing the excess humidity and neutralising odours.
- For 6-8 weeks, the Power Tab refill will convert excess humidity into a salty solution, which is collected in the Humidity Absorber’s tank – watch the first drops appear within 24 hours!
- When the Power Tab refill has fully dissolved, simply pour the solution away into a toilet using the device’s spout, and replace the Tab with the Small Refill (300g)
- Ideal for rooms that are up to 10m2, such as kitchens, living rooms and bedrooms. Includes 2 x 300g Power Tab 2in1 refills
- The 2in1 Power Tab lasts for 6-8 weeks
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
There are some tell-tale signs that your system is out of date and unsafe to work on (old-style rubber-sheathed cable, for example). But even if you live in a modern house with an electrical system that's been professionally checked and approved in the past ten years, things can still go wrong. So make sure it's safe before you begin work.
If you're in any doubt, get it checked by a qualified electrician.
Tackling an electrical or wiring job? You'll need the right tools to hand. We've a whole catalogue of specialist tools - from resistance testers and side cutters to wire strippers.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This Blyss excellence 28L dehumidifier is ideal for removing excess moisture from large rooms and controlling damp and condensation. With it's 5.3L capacity tank it is capable of extracting up to 28L of water per day, and features an automatic shut down to switch off the machine when full. Other ...
This ebac 21L dehumidifier is ideal for removing excess moisture from 4/5 bedroom home and controlling damp and condensation. With it's 2.5L capacity tank it is capable of extracting up to 21L of water per day, and features an automatic shut down to switch off the machine when full. Other ...
This refill pack is suitable for use with the Aero 360 moisture absorber system. Tablets last for up to 3 months. Guarantee - 1 year