Unibond PVA 1L
£7 per LTR
- Product rating
This PVA is suitable for cement renders and cement additive.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Chemical care - This product is safe in normal use. However, good hygiene practices should be followed; wash off skin before it dries, do not consume, keep out of eyes and keep away from children and animals
Purchasing and availability details
- Our stores do not stock this product
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- For improved performance and durability
- Suitable for bonding cement-based screeds and renders
- Coverage bonding coat (with additives) = up to 16m² diluted = up to 40m²
- Drying time depends whether you use UniBond neat, or diluted with water
|Ingredients||PVA dispersion and additives|
|BBA approved||BBA approved|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Standard||BS 5270 Plastering, BS EN 204 D1 Woodworking|
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.