Unibond PVA 500ml
This PVA is suitable for use as a general purpose buiding adhesive, tack coat for plastering / renders and priming porous surfaces.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Chemical care - This product is safe in normal use. However, good hygiene practices should be followed; wash off skin before it dries, do not consume, keep out of eyes and keep away from children and animals
Out of stock for Home Delivery. Please check back soon.
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
- Our stores do not stock this product
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Adhesive and primer for plastering, rendering and woodworking
- Coverage undiluted = up to 6m² - diluted = up to 12m²
- Drying time depends whether you use UniBond neat, or diluted with water
|Ingredients||PVA dispersion and additives|
|BBA approved||BBA approved|
|Standard||BS 5270 Plastering, BS EN 204 D1 Woodworking|
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed