£9.07 per L
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This PVA is suitable for diy, hobbies and crafts.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Chemical care - This product is safe in normal use. However, good hygiene practices should be followed; wash off skin before it dries, do not consume, keep out of eyes and keep away from children and animals
Features and Benefits
- Adhesive and primer for plastering, rendering and woodworking
- Coverage undiluted = up to 30m² diluted = up to 100m²
- Drying time depends whether you use UniBond neat, or diluted with water
|Ingredients||PVA dispersion and additives|
|BBA approved||BBA approved|
|Standard||BS 5270 Plastering, BS EN 204 D1 Woodworking|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
A glue from UniBond, ideal for repairing washbowls, barbecues, toys, handbags, exterior tiles, flower pots, shoes, shower heads & much more. Suitable for bonding wood, ceramic, metal, stone, glass, textiles, polystyrene foam & most plastics Solvent free, dries clear Suitable for for many tasks & ...
This grab adhesive from the No more nails range by UniBond has a 48 hour drying time, and is suitable for use with for all types of wood, brick, concrete, plaster, plasterboard around the interior of your home. High strength adhesive that eliminates the need for nails and screws in ...
This grab adhesive from the No More Nails Invisible range by UniBond has a holds in just 10 seconds, fully dry in 24 hour drying time, and is suitable for use with wood, ceramic, metal, glass, concrete, brickwork, plaster, stone, most plastics (not pe, pp or teflon; at least one ...
This floor tile adhesive is waterproof and suitable for ceramic floor tiles. For use on - Concrete floors Recommended for - Showers, bathrooms and kitchens Water and heat resistant Suitable for splash areas and not suitable for underfloor heating