Unibond Re-New White Silicone Sealant 130 G
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Mould resistant, flexible and waterproof
Features and Benefits
- Apply on top of exisiting sealant, revives old or damaged sealants, no need to remove the old
- Triple Protect Mould resistance: Repels, kills and prevents mould
- Integrated smoothing tool for a perfect finish
- Easy to apply, clean and correct
- Good adhesion to existing sealant incl. silicone
- Enough for one standard bathroom suite
|Application||Tube with integrated smoothing tool|
|Ready to use||Ready to use|
|Mould resistant||Mould resistant|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This waterproof adhesive, sealant & filler from the SikaFlex EBT+ range by Sika has a 1 hour skinning time, 24 hours for full curing drying time, and is suitable for use with bonding, filling, sealing around the interior & exterior of your home. Permanently flexible and waterproof For use on ...