Unika Gloss Cleaner & Microfibre Cloth Aerosol, 200 ml
- Home Delivery Estimated delivery date: within 14 days. Date confirmed at checkout
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This gloss cleaner and microfibre cloth is ideal for removing dust, light dirt and water marks from gloss cupboards and other surfaces.
- To use, spray sparingly onto gloss surfaces and buff dry with a micro fibre cloth. For stubborn areas, leave for 1 - 2 minutes for the foam to collapse and the moisture to soften the marks before buffing
- Size: 200 ml
Features and Benefits
Gloss Surface Cleaner produces a smear free finish on gloss cupboard doors
- Use on glass, mirrors and chrome surfaces
- Specially designed to remove dust, light dirt and water marks
- Ready to use foam cleaner
- Cleans and polishes in one easy application
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This contemporary style stainless steel worktop support leg is ideal for worktops and breakfast bars. Maximum weight capacity - 50 kg Adjustable height Fixings supplied
These pack of 4 magic stain erasers from Unika are ideal for rubbing away marks and stains from your worktop surfaces. Use on: Scuff marks on floors, skirting boards and doors. Grime that has built up on bathroom fittings – basin, toilet, bath. Black marks that appear on white UPVC ...
This specialist spray cleaner is ideal for tackling everyday grease and grime on granite and quartz surfaces. Spray directly onto work surface. Use a clean dry soft cloth to dry the surface and buff to a finish. To use, spray directly onto work surfaces. Use a clean dry soft cloth ...