Unika Mitrebond Adhesive & Activator Mitrepen
[This is a block of tabs..]
This MitreBond adhesive & activator MitrePen from Unika is suitable for cornice & profile mitre joints, melamine end strips, door trims, picture frames, mdf, skirting joints, timber, glass, ceramics, aluminium, chipboard, perspex, steel, porcelain, some plastics and for joining kitchen cornices, plinths and pelmets.
- Fitting instructions - Ensure both surfaces to be joined are clean cut and free from oil or grease. Apply MitreBond adhesive (or any other superglue) to one side of the joint. Apply MitrePen activator to the other side of the joint. Quickly bring the two sides into line and firmly press together, hold for 10 seconds.
Features and Benefits
Unika MitrePen Activator and MitreBond Adhesive is a quick and strong system for joining cornices, pelmets and plinths.
- MitrePen is not affected by sunlight so there is no yellowing.
- MitrePen covers the same area as 3 x 200ml activator sprays.
- MitrePen will set superglue in 10 seconds.
- MitrePen is environmentally friendly.
- MitrePen is environmentally friendly, it is non hazardous and so can be transported by post easily.
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
Choosing the right cabinet door is a major part of the transformation of a kitchen - whether you’re designing from scratch or sprucing up what’s already there. As well as a great range of styles, we also stock options that cater to every budget, ensuring that you can find what you need to create your dream kitchen.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This wallpaper adhesive is suitable for washables, vinyls, lining paper and embossed wallpapers and covers 8 rolls on average. Smooth lump free formula Wipe off excess paste and accidental splashes immediately with a damp cloth
This U-Can High strength contact adhesive is ideal use with a wide variety of materials such as wood, mdf, laminate, metal, glass, etc.. Suitable for internal & external surfaces. Suitable for: use with a wide variety of materials such as wood, MDF, laminate, metal, glass, etc. Care instructions: Risk of ...