Unika Solid Wood Rejuvenate Oil Mousse Aerosol, 150 ml
- Home Delivery Estimated delivery date: within 14 days. Date confirmed at checkout
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This rejuvenating oil mouse is perfect for nourishing and protecting all types of timber work surfaces from solid wood worktops.
- Apply a thin layer of Unika oil mousse using a paint roller, brush or cloth and wait for 20 – 30 minutes.
- To use apply a thin layer of Unika oil mousse using a paint roller, brush or cloth and wait for 20 – 30 minutes. Accidental splashes on surrounding areas should be removed immediately with a cloth. Wipe off any surplus material and leave to dry overnight. Repeat if necessary
- Size: 150 ml
Features and Benefits
Perfect for nourishing and protecting all types of timber work surfaces
- Fast Cure and stain resistant
- Waterproofs your wood worktop
- VOC - 2010 Compliant. EN71-3 Certified - Food Safe
- Natural satin finish
- Quick & easy to apply
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This contemporary style stainless steel worktop support leg is ideal for worktops and breakfast bars. Maximum weight capacity - 50 kg Adjustable height Fixings supplied
These pack of 4 magic stain erasers from Unika are ideal for rubbing away marks and stains from your worktop surfaces. Use on: Scuff marks on floors, skirting boards and doors. Grime that has built up on bathroom fittings – basin, toilet, bath. Black marks that appear on white UPVC ...
This gloss cleaner and microfibre cloth is ideal for removing dust, light dirt and water marks from gloss cupboards from gloss surfaces. To use spray sparingly onto gloss surfaces and buff dry with a micro fibre cloth. For stubborn areas leave for 1 - 2 minutes for foam to collapse ...