Universal Mixed Drill Bits Set, 302 Pieces
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Universal mixed drill bits set comes with 302 pieces and can be used with wood, metal, plastic, brick and concrete block.
- Comes with - 25x metal drill bits: 2x (1, 1.5, 2, 2.5 3, 3.2 3.5 and 4mm), 1x (4.5, 4.8, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 8 and 10mm), 10x wood drill bits (3, 4, 5, 2x6, 7, 2x8, 9 and 10mm), 10x masonry drill bits (3, 4, 5, 2x6, 7, 2x8, 9 and 10mm) and 4x flat wood bits (16, 18, 20 and 22mm), 8x hex keys (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 5.5 and 6mm), 10x nut drivers (4, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12mm), 160x 25mm driver bits (10xPZ1, 15xPZ2, 5xPZ3, 5xPH0, 10xPH1, 15xPH2, 5xPH3, 3xSL3, 5xSL4, 5xSL5, 5xSL6, 5xH2, 5XH2.5, 5xH3, 5xH4, 5xH5, 5xH6, 5xT10, 5xT15, 5xT20, 5xT25, 5xT27, 2xT30, 5xS0, 5xS1, 5xS2, 5xS3), 36x 50mm driver bits (2xPZ1, 5xPZ2, 3xPZ3, 2xPH1, 5xPH2, 3xPH3, SL3, SL4, SL5, SL6, T10,T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, H2, H2.5, H3, H4, H5, H6), 8x 50mm double ended driver bits (PH2/SL4, PH2/SL6, PZ2/SL4, PZ2/SL6, PZ1/PH2, PZ2/PH1, PZ2/PH2, PZ3/PH3) 4x Holesaws, 4x drill depth stops, 4x screw starters, 1x retractable knife, 10x knife blades, 1x holesaw arbor, 1x ratchet handle, 1x quick-change bit holder, 1x magnetic bit holder, 1x drill guide, 1x countersink, 1x torpedo level, 1x metal ruler and a blow moulded case
Features and Benefits
- Great value mixed drilling set
- Carbide tip minimizes wear and increases durability. 135 degree split point tip for metal drills is recommended for cooler operations and will stay sharper for long
- Easy to use. Hard case provides secured storage and organization
- Magnetic universal holder for fast bit changes and a reliable screw hold in the bit. 4241 roll forged metal drills, 40Cr with YG8 masonry drills, CRV6150 screwdriver bits. Straight shank
|Number of pieces||302|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
A power drill is an essential home improvement tool. They can bore holes, loosen or tighten screws and even chisel away materials. Combine this with the ability to use on a variety of materials, and you'll find that the right drill allows you to easily undertake multiple DIY tasks.
Our handy guide will explain everything you need to know about drills and will help you decide on the best one for you.
Before you begin
What will you be using the drill for?
Do you need a drill for everyday household tasks like putting up shelves or hanging pictures? Or will it be used as part of a bigger renovation, and need to drill larger holes through bricks or masonry? Most drills have multiple functions, so even if you need a tool that could be used for both scenarios, we have one that could suit you – but knowing a bit about your plans will help narrow down the search.
Another consideration is the length of a particular task. The size and weight of a drill can affect how long you can spend working on your project – if the tool is heavy and bulky you’ll quickly tire of holding it. Make sure you pick a drill that is comfortable for you to handle and you’ll be able to keep working for longer.
Will you need to move freely?
Some of our drill options will need to be plugged into the mains, and can therefore limit your movement. If you are going to use your drill all over your house, and even outside, you may wish to consider another option for your convenience.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery