Veolia Pro-Grow Multi-Purpose Compost 1000L
[This is a block of tabs..]
This multi-purpose compost is suitable sowing seeds, rooting cuttings, transplanting seedlings, potting up containers & baskets and planting out in the garden.
- Guarantee - 6 months
- Apply by hand. Remove the top few centimetres of soil from your pots or containers and replace it with Pro-Grow multi-purpose compost from time to time for an extra boost
Features and Benefits
- The structure of Pro-Grow multi-purpose compost will encourage healthy root growth and will retain soil moisture. It will also improve soil fertility, break down heavy clay soils and add humus to sandy soils if used as an improver
- Provides plant nutrients including nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, manganese, sulphur and other trace nutrients
- This product should be kept in a dry and cool place covered from wind-blown weeds and other contaminants. If stored for longer than 6 months the product quality may change due to natural processes
- Do not use for ericaceous plants
- Wash hands thoroughly after use. Wash cuts and abrasions with soap and water. Avoid contact with eyes and immediately irrigate with plenty of clean water
- 100% British
|Material||Green waste compost, growing media & fertiliser|
|Ingredients||A careful blend of ingredients designed to provide the perfect growing conditions for a wide range of plants at all ages. It contains plant nutrients as well as added fertilizer which will boost the health of your plants for 6 to 8 weeks|
Help & Advice
How to guides
All flowers, plants and trees get the majority of the nutrients that keep them alive and in bloom from the soil in which they are planted, so starting a compost heap at home is a great way to produce quality plant food for free. A compost also greatly reducing the amount of waste you send to landfill – Almost 50% of the contents of the average dustbin could be used effectively for compost.
In this guide we'll take you through how to start a compost heap and what you should, and shouldn't, include to keep your plants thriving.
All flowers, plants and trees get the majority of the nutrients that keep them alive and in bloom from the soil in which they are planted. In this guide we’ll take you through some of the most effective ways to improve and balance the mineral content of your soil, ensuring that your garden is the perfect environment for flowers and plants to flourish.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
A coarse sand used in screeding, block and slab laying applications and also for concrete mixing Manufactured to BS EN 12620 Mix with cement and water to make bricklaying mortar Please note that product supplied comes from a natural source and may vary in colour, size and texture
This multipurpose compost is suitable improving soil texture to help plants develop stronger roots and grow healthily all around the garden. Feeds for 6-8 weeks after planting Cultivate after treatment Rich dark blend with seaweed extract Keep out of reach of children and pets
This enriched multipurpose compost is suitable for use in beds and borders, hanging baskets, pots and containers. Use for all planting needs Releases nutrients for up to 6 months Grows plants twice as big as ordinary garden soil Wash hands thoroughly after use. Wash cuts and abrasions with soap and ...