Verve Compost Maker 3L (W)3kg
[This is a block of tabs..]
This compost maker is suitable use on compost heaps to speed up the composting process.
- How to use: sprinkle about 100 g of verve compost maker for every 20-30 cm layer of fresh garden and kitchen waste and water in if dry. Apply each time a new fresh layer of material is added to the heap. Turn the compost in the bin or heap regularly to improve aeration and speed up the composting process. When the material has composted completely it can be used in the garden.
Features and Benefits
Verve compost maker is specially formulated to speed up the natural composting process of garden waste in a compost bin or compost heap. It promotes the production of rich crumbly compost which is an ideal source of organic matter for flower beds and vegetable plots.
- Speeds up the organic garden composting process
- Use fresh materials like lawn clippings, pruning's and raw vegetable waste for composting and shred woody materials into small pieces to speed up composting.
- Apply each time a new fresh layer of material is added to the heap
- Any material which hasn’t fully composted can be added to a new bin or heap. Use fresh materials like lawn clippings, pruning's and raw vegetable waste for composting and shred woody material into small pieces to aid composting. Avoid using cooked food waste which may attract rats.
|Material||Sulphate of ammonia, limestone|
|Ingredients||Sulphate of ammonia, calcium carbonate|
Help & Advice
How to guides
All flowers, plants and trees get the majority of the nutrients that keep them alive and in bloom from the soil in which they are planted, so starting a compost heap at home is a great way to produce quality plant food for free. A compost also greatly reducing the amount of waste you send to landfill – Almost 50% of the contents of the average dustbin could be used effectively for compost.
In this guide we'll take you through how to start a compost heap and what you should, and shouldn't, include to keep your plants thriving.
All flowers, plants and trees get the majority of the nutrients that keep them alive and in bloom from the soil in which they are planted. In this guide we’ll take you through some of the most effective ways to improve and balance the mineral content of your soil, ensuring that your garden is the perfect environment for flowers and plants to flourish.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This multipurpose compost is suitable improving soil texture to help plants develop stronger roots and grow healthily all around the garden. Feeds for 6-8 weeks after planting Cultivate after treatment Rich dark blend with seaweed extract Keep out of reach of children and pets
This enriched multipurpose compost is suitable for use in beds and borders, hanging baskets, pots and containers. Use for all planting needs Releases nutrients for up to 6 months Grows plants twice as big as ordinary garden soil Wash hands thoroughly after use. Wash cuts and abrasions with soap and ...
This multi-purpose compost is suitable sowing seeds, rooting cuttings, transplanting seedlings, potting up containers & baskets and planting out in the garden. Guarantee - 6 months Apply by hand. Remove the top few centimetres of soil from your pots or containers and replace it with Pro-Grow multi-purpose ...
This garden lime is suitable for breaking down heavy clay soils to improve drainage and promote strong root growth. Suggested use period - Can be used throughout the year but is best applied in the late autumn or winter on moist, frost free soil Chemical care - Calcium carbonate