Verve Ericaceous Plant Food 1.5kg
[This is a block of tabs..]
Ideal for use with ericaceous plants, this easy to use plant food will help to ensure you plants stay healthy and strong.
- Coverage - 21.4 m²
- Ready to use
- For best results use between March and October
- Feeds for up to 4 weeks per application
Features and Benefits
- Remedy for yellow leaves
- Scatter around base of plants and dig well in
- Store in a cool, dry place away from children, pets and foodstuff
- Contains - Sulphate of ammonia, potassium chloride, triple super phosphate - fast acting nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium
|Care instructions||Do not exceed recommended application rate and wash hands after use|
|Environmental information||Biodegradable product, packaging recyclable|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Plants need nutrients, air, sunlight and water to grow. A plant positioned in a good location and regularly watered will do well, but of you want to make sure they thrive and become truly beautiful plant then you need to supplement this with a good feeding regime.
All flowers, plants and trees get the majority of the nutrients that keep them alive and in bloom from the soil in which they are planted. In this guide we’ll take you through some of the most effective ways to improve and balance the mineral content of your soil, ensuring that your garden is the perfect environment for flowers and plants to flourish.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery