Verve Liquid Plant Food 1L
£3.43 per L
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Ideal for use with most types of vegetables, shrubs fruit trees and flowers, this easy to use plant food will help to ensure you plants stay healthy and strong.
- For best results use between February and October
- For terrific results in containers, baskets, tomatoes or other plants apply 1-2 times per week; indoor plants every 2-3 weeks; fruit trees, shrubs, and vegetables once per week throughout season
Features and Benefits
- For stronger, healthier plant growth and abundant flowering
- Use for feeding indoor and outdoor plants
- Store in a cool, dry place away from children, pets and foodstuff
- Contains nitrogen, phosphorous and potash
- Add 20ml feed to 4.5L water. Pack can be diluted to produce 225L feed
|Care instructions||Avoid splashing onto foliage where possible|
|Chemical care||NPK 5-3-8|
|Environmental information||Biodegradable product, packaging recyclable|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Plants need nutrients, air, sunlight and water to grow. A plant positioned in a good location and regularly watered will do well, but of you want to make sure they thrive and become truly beautiful plant then you need to supplement this with a good feeding regime.
All flowers, plants and trees get the majority of the nutrients that keep them alive and in bloom from the soil in which they are planted. In this guide we’ll take you through some of the most effective ways to improve and balance the mineral content of your soil, ensuring that your garden is the perfect environment for flowers and plants to flourish.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This combination of mealworms will blackbirds, song thrushes, robins, dunnocks, wrens, chaffinches, house sparrows, great tits, blue tits, coal tits and great spotted woodpeckers to your garden. Use these in a ground feeder or bird table. Ingredients - Mealworms
This combination of beef suet, wheat flour, peanut flour, dried mealworms. will blackbirds, song thrushes, robins, dunnocks, nuthatches, chaffinches, house sparrows, siskins, great tits, blue tits and coal tits. to your garden. Use with suet feeder, bird table or ground. Ingredients - Beef Suet, Wheat Flour, ...