Verve Peat Free Multipurpose Compost 50L
[This is a block of tabs..]
This peat free multipurpose compost is suitable use all around the garden, including pots, containers, hanging baskets, window boxes, beds and borders.
- To get more from your bag, loosen up compacted compost before use. For more tips on caring for your plants, check out our handy step-by-step guides and get the most out of your compost
Features and Benefits
- A great all-rounder, this compost is a blend of quality ingredients, and balanced fertiliser to encourage healthy growth
- This hearty mix won’t suit acid-loving plants such as Rhododendrons, Heathers, Azaleas, Japanese Acers, and Camellias. For these picky plants, choose Verve ericaceous compost instead
- Feeds plants for up to 6 weeks
- Designed to give plants & seeds a great start when first sowed
- Verve’s peat free multipurpose compost has all the ingredients to let your flowers and vegetables, flourish and grow - for up to 6 weeks
- Always wear gloves when gardening and wash hands after use. Keep packaging away from babies or children to avoid danger of suffocation. Use in a well ventilated place and avoid breathing in dust. Ensure you can handle this product without difficulty if you are prone to allergies
|Material||Green compost, bark fines|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
All flowers, plants and trees get the majority of the nutrients that keep them alive and in bloom from the soil in which they are planted, so starting a compost heap at home is a great way to produce quality plant food for free. A compost also greatly reducing the amount of waste you send to landfill – Almost 50% of the contents of the average dustbin could be used effectively for compost.
In this guide we'll take you through how to start a compost heap and what you should, and shouldn't, include to keep your plants thriving.
All flowers, plants and trees get the majority of the nutrients that keep them alive and in bloom from the soil in which they are planted. In this guide we’ll take you through some of the most effective ways to improve and balance the mineral content of your soil, ensuring that your garden is the perfect environment for flowers and plants to flourish.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery