Walksure Deck Board (W)120mm (L)2100mm (T)28mm, Pack of 5
- Product rating
This deck board from WalkSure is made from spruce. It has been pressure treated, and is suitable for a variety of decking and landscaping projects.
- Guarantee - 1 year
Purchasing and availability details
- Our stores do not stock this product
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Low slip decking, provides a safe, low slip surface in wet or dry conditions
- Pressure treated with a copper based wood preservative
- Each deckboard is profiled and finished with a textured insert formed from granulated EDAM rubber and gives an attractive and colourful alternative to traditional timber decking
- Contains no arsenic or chrome
- EDAM rubber’s reduced noise levels can provide up to 30db sound damping on footfall noise
|Colour description||Charcoal & red|
|Treatment||Pressure impregnated with Tanalith E|
|Timber approval||PEFC approved|
Health and safety information
Please note that this item comes with possible health and safety hazards. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
- 00 Total area to cover in m2
- 00 No of slabs required
The number of slabs includes a 10% wastage allowance and is only given as an estimate
How to guides
A great way to enhance your garden which gives you an opportunity to try out your carpentry skills is with a simple ground level deck. As your confidence grows, you can always add on features like posts and balustrade later.
A patio designed as a sitting or dining area is a great way to make your outside space more enjoyable. Perfect for family barbecues, or as a sunny spot to relax on a warm summer days. You can create one with concrete slabs, paving blocks or reclaimed stone.