Walksure Softwood Deck Board (W)120mm (L)2100mm (T)28mm, Pack of 5
- This product provides not only an attractive and colourful alternative to traditional timber decking but also a safe, low slip surface in wet or dry conditions
- Can be cut to size easily using standard tools and fixed using decking screws/secret fix clips
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (exc. Sat & Sun) for delivery within 4 working days. Delivery day confirmed at checkout
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Treated softwood board with EPDM rubber inlay
- Pressure treated
- Kiln dried for stability and precision finished
- Walksure® low slip decking combines rubber and pressure treated softwood deck board
- We recommend you level the ground where you're planning to construct your decking, making sure you compact soil and apply a ground sheet to prevent weeds penetrating
|Individual board width||120mm|
|Individual board length||2100mm|
|Individual board thickness||28mm|
|Kiln dried||Kiln dried|
|Timber approval||PEFC approved|
|Fitting instructions||Can be cut to size easily using standard tools and fixed using decking screws/secret fix clips|
Health and safety information
Please note that this item comes with possible health and safety hazards. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
- 00 Total area to cover in m2
- 00 No of slabs required
The number of slabs includes a 10% wastage allowance and is only given as an estimate
How to guides
A great way to enhance your garden which gives you an opportunity to try out your carpentry skills is with a simple ground level deck. As your confidence grows, you can always add on features like posts and balustrade later.
A patio designed as a sitting or dining area is a great way to make your outside space more enjoyable. Perfect for family barbecues, or as a sunny spot to relax on a warm summer days. You can create one with concrete slabs, paving blocks or reclaimed stone.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed