Ward Slimline Water Butt, 100L
- Ideal for conserving water by collecting rainwater
- Holds up to 100 litres
- Made from HDPE, Hardwearing to withstand the elements
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Home Delivery Delivery within 1 week (exc. Sat & Sun)
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
Produced in the UK
- Stand sold separately
- Collecting rainwater is good for the environment – especially during times of water shortage – and it is also better for garden plants than tap water
- To help prevent water from freezing and allow for some expansion, we recommend that a small ball (tennis ball) is placed inside
- Made from 100% recycled material with a minimum of 75% post consumer waste (PCW)
- Square shape allows butt to be positioned against a wall, making it great for smaller gardens or compact spaces
Help & Advice
How to guides
Not only is rainwater free but it's better for plants than tap water as it contains more nutrients. Also, unlike hard mains water, rainwater won't leave limescale deposits or increase the alkalinity of the soil.
The best way to collect it is in a water butt connected to a downpipe. If you put it on a stand, you'll be able to fill a watering can straight from its tap. If you have a big garden, you can connect two butts to a single downpipe by using a flexible hose link kit. Water butts do more than provide water for your plants, some can even be attached to pressure washers.
Ensuring that your plants have sufficient access to water without being drowned or spoiled is something you'll need to stay on top of at all times, as the weather conditions and the needs of your garden will be shifting and changing regularly. There are a huge variety of irrigation tools available to assist with this, in this guide we'll help you to decide which ones you can use to help your garden reach its full potential.
Your lawn is, more often than not, the centrepiece of the garden and a vital balancing element. Without it mixed borders can seem messy and overwhelming, and subtle planting combinations just get lost in the crowd. Keeping it neat and tidy can be a never ending task; we can help you get the right results from your lawn maintenance.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed