WD-40 Bicycle Degreaser Can, 500 ml
[This is a block of tabs..]
To remove grease, grime, dirt & oil from all moving bike parts including the chain.
- Regular use helps extend the life of your bike so you can spend less time fixing and more time riding
- Fast acting, leaves no residue
- Size: 500 ml
Features and Benefits
- Removes grease, grime, dirt & oil from all moving bike parts including the chain, derailleurs, chainsets, cogsets
- Fast acting and easy to use, leaving no residue
- Extends the life of moving parts when used on a regular basis
- Hold the can 15-30cm away and spray liberally using a cloth to collect dirty liquid. Loosen stubborn dirt with a brush. Repeat as necessary. For plastics, rubbers & coated surfaces make sure you test an inconspicuous area first
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Store your fuel safely in this 5L diesel can. Compatible with diesel. All cans undergo rigorous strength testing Chemical care: Before removing cap slightly loosen to release vapour pressure. Highly flammable. Do not smoke. Keep container away from sources of ignition. Do not store in direct sunlight. Complies ...
This 100ml bicycle dry chain lubricant from WD-40 will help to keep your machinery working smoothly. It's compatible with models such as Specifically designed for use on all road bike & mountain bikes in dry riding conditions. Specifically developed for keeping the chain lubricated in dry and dusty ...
Store your fuel safely in this green 5L unleaded petrol can. Accessories included: Spout Chemical care: Before removing cap slightly loosen to release vapour pressure, highly flammable, do not smoke, keep container away from sources of ignition, do not store in direct sunlight