Weber Q2000 2 Burner Gas Barbecue with Stand
[This is a block of tabs..]
The Weber Q2000 is ideal for cooking for all the family in the summer. The barbecue can also be removed from the stand making it convenient to move for picnics and camping trips.
- 540 x 390 mm grill, Cooks for up to 10 people
- (H)430mm x (W)460mm x (L)830mm
- 5 years Guarantee - Limited
- Clean the outside with soap and water and use brushes from the cleaning range for cleaning the rest of the BBQ
Features and Benefits
Nothing says summer like a BBQ so why not get your friends and loved ones round for a great outdoor meal. Stick to old favouites or be adventurous and try something new… whatever you do- enjoy!
- Cooks for up to 8 people
- Porecelain enamel coated grill for more even heat distribution
- Light weight, portable easy and safe to carry with BBQ with its heat resistant handle
- Porcelain-enamel conducts heat evenly across the entire surface
- The removable drip tray collects fat and food residue for easier cleaning
- Weber Q Series barbecue cover availably separately
- We advise you use our product matching cover
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
|Heat output||320 degrees|
|Number of burners||2|
|Number of adjustable shelves||2|
|Accessories included||Comes with Stand|
Help & Advice
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This Charbroil The Big Easy Smoker gas barbecue is a great option for cooking outdoors and entertaining family and friends. 1158 cm², Cooks for up to 6 people (H)91cm x (W)51cm 2 years Warranty - Limited Once finished cooking, turn up the heat to full and close the lid for ...
This Charbroil Black Performance gas barbecue is a great option for cooking outdoors and entertaining family and friends. 6129 cm², Cooks for up to 16 people (H)120cm x (W)150cm 2 years Warranty - Limited Once finished cooking, turn up the heat to full and close the lid for up to ...