Westland Bark 100L (W)9kg
[This is a block of tabs..]
This bark is suitable beds, borders, planters, containers and pots.
- Apply by hand. Spread a layer 3 cm deep over the soil surface. Ensure the soil is evenly and completely covered. After spreading, water over the surface of mulch
Features and Benefits
- Each bag covers 5 m² or 39 pots
- Wood fibres lock together to form a barrier
- 75% more effective at weed prevention than bark
- It stays in place and even on slopes also
- This compost covers 5% more coverage than bark
|Ingredients||Contains wood fibres to form a moisture retaining barrier|
Help & Advice
How to guides
All flowers, plants and trees get the majority of the nutrients that keep them alive and in bloom from the soil in which they are planted, so starting a compost heap at home is a great way to produce quality plant food for free. A compost also greatly reducing the amount of waste you send to landfill – Almost 50% of the contents of the average dustbin could be used effectively for compost.
In this guide we'll take you through how to start a compost heap and what you should, and shouldn't, include to keep your plants thriving.
All flowers, plants and trees get the majority of the nutrients that keep them alive and in bloom from the soil in which they are planted. In this guide we’ll take you through some of the most effective ways to improve and balance the mineral content of your soil, ensuring that your garden is the perfect environment for flowers and plants to flourish.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery