White Living Picture (L)118cm (W)78cm
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Fitting instructions - Hangs on the wall as easily as a painting, no electricity and no integrated water supply needed.
Features and Benefits
LivePicture embodies innovation, design and landscaping to deliver stunning effects. The frame includes an integrated watering system with reservoir to ensure the plants are provided with water for 4 to 6 weeks. The innovative patented construction requires no electric power. LivePicture can be easily and quickly mounted on any wall using just a few screws.
- LivePicture requires minimal maintenance. It uses a system of plant cassettes that are easily exchangeable. Plants can be changed with ease, for instance to reflect the season or for special occasions such as Christmas or Easter
- No water supply needed, only needs watering every 6 weeks
- No electricity needed
- Integrated watering system
- Quick and easy installation
- Exchangeable cassettes
Help & Advice
How to guides
The exterior of your house takes a constant battering from the elements - especially wind and rain. This can take its toll on the masonry and guttering systems, and can sometimes overwhelm them.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This giant tomato planter is suitable growing giant tomatoes and has been enriched with tomorite tomato food for better root growth and full flavoured tomatoes. Ideal for organic compost Can be used for all planting needs Feeds for 6-8 weeks after planting Compost ideally suited to GYO Keep out of ...
This lawn seed is ideal patching & new lawns. For an even spread, simply by hand or by spreader. On average, it has a total coverage of 20m². Fast establishment Seed coating has micro-nutrients to improve germination rate & establishment For new lawns, over seeding & patching Sow between March ...
This lawn seed is ideal for play areas and reduces surface water flooding. For an even spread, simply sow by hand or by spreader. On average, it has a total coverage of 60m². Durable & hard wearing Suggested use period:Sow between March and October young grass will appear within 7-14 ...