Wooden Arch - Assembly Required
- Leave unadorned or decorate with climbing flowers to create an attractive feature that would brighten up any outdoor space
- Pressure treated
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
- Home Delivery Delivery within 7 days (exc. Sat & Sun)
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
- Our stores do not stock this product
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Comes with - Two planters
- Fitting instructions - This arbour is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided. A minimum of 2 people are required to build this arbour
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and safety information
Please note that this item comes with possible health and safety hazards. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
A pergola is basically an open roof, set on posts or columns. They are great for encouraging trailing plants such as wisteria or honeysuckle to spread up and over them and providing welcome shade in a sunny patch.
Pergolas can be placed at the entrance to your garden, over a pathway, against a wall to shade a seating area or are ideal for framing an ornament.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed