WorkPro 100 Piece Screwdriver Set
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Comes with - 22x screwdrivers SL3x 75 mm, SL4x 100 mm, SL5x 75 mm, SL5x 100 mm, SL5x 125 mm, SL6x 100 mm, SL6x 150 mm, SL8X 150 mm, PH0x 75 mm, PH1x 75 mm, PH1x 100 mm, PH1x 125 mm, PH2x100mm,PH2x150mm, PZ0x75mm, PZ1x75 mm, PZ1x100 mm, PZ2x100mm, T8x75mm, T10x75 mm, T15x100 mm, T20x100 mm; 1x Bradawl, 2x off set screwdrivers, SL5mm, SL6mm PH1, PH2, 1x Ratchet screwdriver, 60x CR-V bits and 6x CR-V nut driver: 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm
- Magnetic tip
Features and Benefits
- Standard and precision screwdrivers for tackling jobs of all sizes
- Double colour injected handle for maximum torque
- Magnetized tips improve handling and manipulation of screws
- Chrome vanadium steel shaft with heat treatment
- Durable plastic racking shelf for organization
|Material||Chrome vanadium steel|
|Carry case||Plastic rack|
|Number of pieces||100|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This cordless screwdriver is ideal for tasks around the home. Supplied with 1 battery x 1.5Ah li-ion batteries and micro usb charger, 10 bit set and metal tin box. Maximum screw diameter of 5 mm Torque settings: 1 215 rpm no load speed
Comes with - 1x Dual driver retched screwdriver, 25mm bits: (sand blasted) 1x PH0, 1x PH1, 3x PH2, 1x PH3, 1x PZ0, 1xPZ1, 2x PZ2, 1x PZ3, 1x SL3, 2x SL4, 1x SL5, 2x SL6, 1x SL7, 1x T10, 1x T15, 1x T20; Nut driver: (sand blasted) 1x 5, 1x ...