Wrenbury Metal Arch - Assembly Required
- How to use - Leave unadorned or decorate with climbing flowers to create an attractive feature that would brighten up any outdoor space
- Guarantee - 1 year Manufacturers guarantee
- Home delivery Delivery within 7 days (exc. Sat & Sun)
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
- Our stores do not stock this product
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Comes with - Attractive lattice detailing
- Fitting instructions - This arch is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided. A minimum of 2 people are required to build this arch
|Colour description||Gun metal grey|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A pergola is basically an open roof, set on posts or columns. They are great for encouraging trailing plants such as wisteria or honeysuckle to spread up and over them and providing welcome shade in a sunny patch.
Pergolas can be placed at the entrance to your garden, over a pathway, against a wall to shade a seating area or are ideal for framing an ornament.
All our wood is 100% Forest Friendly. This means using it in our products (from doors to wallpaper) does not damage ancient forests, harm wildlife or jeopardize communities who depend on forests now and in the future.
B&Q is proud of our industry-leading timber policy and 20 years of pioneering work on forests.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed