Wylex 100A 8-Way Metal Consumer Unit
[This is a block of tabs..]
This 100A 8 way consumer unit is suitable use in all domestic installations.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Comes with - Instruction manual & icon labels
Features and Benefits
- All metal enclosure with no external plastic parts
- Finished in low smoke and fume paint
- Top hinged metal front cover ensures cover remains closed at all times for maximum safety
- Cable entry knockouts on top and bottom of unit
- No miss terminal fixed busbar
- Fully Compliant to BS EN 61439-3 as required under Amendment 3 of the IET Wiring Regulations
|Number of ways||8|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings not supplied|
Help & Advice
How to guides
There are some tell-tale signs that your system is out of date and unsafe to work on (old-style rubber-sheathed cable, for example). But even if you live in a modern house with an electrical system that's been professionally checked and approved in the past ten years, things can still go wrong. So make sure it's safe before you begin work.
If you're in any doubt, get it checked by a qualified electrician.
Tackling an electrical or wiring job? You'll need the right tools to hand. We've a whole catalogue of specialist tools - from resistance testers and side cutters to wire strippers.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This 100A 16 way consumer unit is suitable for residential or commercial applications. Guarantee - 10 years Comes with - Integrated spirit level, live and neutral cables, busbar, label sheet and instructions
This 100A 13 way consumer unit is suitable for extensions or additions. Guarantee - 10 years Comes with - 2 x 16A MCB's, 4 x 32A MCB's, 1 x 40A MCB's, 3 x 6A MCB's. Integrated spirit level, live and neutral cables, busbar, label sheet and instructions