Wylex 63A SP 30Ma RCD Module
Balance your electrical current with this 63A residual current device (RCD) module. It will disconnect the circuit whenever it detects a potentially dangerous unbalanced connection. It has a single pole.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Fixings not supplied
- Home delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (3pm on Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
- Stocked in store Check stock in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Up to 6 ways with 30mA RCD protection
- Complete with 1 MCB for each way
- No additional MCBs required
|Construction material||Plastic Enclosure|
|Number of poles||SP|
|RCD split load (30mA)||Split Load configuration|
|Switch type||On/Off switch|
Help & Advice
How to guides
There are some tell-tale signs that your system is out of date and unsafe to work on (old-style rubber-sheathed cable, for example). But even if you live in a modern house with an electrical system that's been professionally checked and approved in the past ten years, things can still go wrong. So make sure it's safe before you begin work.
If you're in any doubt, get it checked by a qualified electrician.
Tackling an electrical or wiring job? You'll need the right tools to hand. We've a whole catalogue of specialist tools - from resistance testers and side cutters to wire strippers.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed