XPelair DX100T Extractor Fan(D)100mm
[This is a block of tabs..]
Keep the air inside your home clean with the use of this white Xpelair plastic extractor fan. It has a 20 minute timer to ensure clean air is circulating, but not so long as to waste energy.
- Accessories included - Grille and Wall Duct
- Fixings supplied
- Suitable for -For providing ventiliation
Features and Benefits
The DX100 extractor fan is an easy to install single speed fan. Supplied with a wall/window kit that includes 300mm telescopic wall duct and an external grille, the DX100 can be installed in to wall ceiling and window applications.
- Single speed 4" (100mm) Bathroom extractor fan
- Compact, easy to install - ideal retro-fit replacement fan
- Extraction rate of 76 m³h and noise level of 35dBA @ 3 meters
- 300mm telescopic ducting, eternal grille and fixings supplied for wall or window installation
- Timer delay adjustable 2 - 20 minutes (set during installation)
- Lubricated for life motor with thermal cut out protection
- Clip-off front cover for ease of cleaning and installation
- IPX5 Rated, BEAB Approved and 2 year guarantee
|Noise sound pressure||35dB(A)|
Help & Advice
There’s nothing like sitting round a fire during the colder months. Deciding to add a fire to your home doesn’t just have to be about keeping you warm – they create a striking feature in your living room, dining room or bedroom, whatever the weather.
We’ll take you through your options based on the kind of home you live in. Often people who live in new builds or flats think they cannot have a fire, but that’s not the case. We'll look at the variety of fires we offer and explain how they work and the different fuel types they might require. When it comes to finding the ideal look, a lot of our range is available in both gas and electric options, so you won’t need to compromise on style. Plus, you can mix and match your fire with its surrounding elements to create looks that are truly unique.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery