Yale 100mm Brass Euro Cylinder Lock
[This is a block of tabs..]
This 100mm euro cylinder lock features corrosion resistant brass construction and is ideal as a replacement cylinder for timber, upvc and composite doors.
- Kitemarked TS007:2014 3 star, BS EN 1303:2005
- Comes with - 2x keys and 1x 50mm M5 screw
- 10 years Guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Yale Platinum 3 Star Euro Profile Cylinder is a TS007 3 star Kitemarked Anti-Snap security product to provide maximum security against known cylinder attack methods
- In addition to Anti-Snap technology this cylinder also has Anti-bump, Anti-pick, Anti-drill and Anti-screw protection
- Flat reversible dimple key with stylish nylon key bow and key card for easy code identification and key duplication
- Euro profile retrofit product
- Secured by Design approved
|Comes with||2x keys and 1x 50mm M5 screw|
|Cylinder lock length||100mm|
|Number of keys included||3|
|Standard||TS007:2014 3 star, BS EN 1303:2005|
Help & Advice
Doors are a burglar's favourite entry and exit point, so make sure your doors have good-quality locks and security devices. As your windows are also vulnerable, it's a good idea to fit them with locks that are suited to their particular style or type.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This brushed smart lock is suitable for use with internal and external timber doors 35-65mm in thickness. Smart locks are an ideal solution for locations where multiple people require access. 8191 lock code combinations Comes with Keypad front plate, back plate, deadbolt, surface strike plate, fixings and ...