Yale 35 / 10 / 35mm Brass Thumbturn Euro Cylinder Lock
This 35 / 10 / 35mm thumbturn euro cylinder lock features brass construction and is ideal as a replacement cylinder for timber, PVCu and composite doors.
- Kitemarked to TS007:2014 1* TS007:2014 security standard: 1-star cylinder
- Comes with - Cylinder, retaining screw & 3 keys
- Align cam, insert lock, fix in place with cylinder retaining screw
- 10 year Guarantee
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (3pm on Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Replacement Euro Profile Cylinder
- BSI Kitemark, TS007:2014 1 Star and Secured by Design Approved
- 6 pin security with Anti-Bump, Anti-Pick and Anti-Drill protection
- Provides the best level of security when used in conjunction with a TS007:2014 2 Star security handle
- Simple to fit
|Comes with||Cylinder, retaining screw & 3 keys|
|Cylinder lock length||35 / 10 / 35mm|
|Fitting instructions||Align cam, insert lock, fix in place with cylinder retaining screw|
|Kitemark||Kitemarked to TS007:2014 1*|
|Number of keys included||3|
|Standard||TS007:2014 security standard: 1-star cylinder|
Help & Advice
Doors are a burglar's favourite entry and exit point, so make sure your doors have good-quality locks and security devices. As your windows are also vulnerable, it's a good idea to fit them with locks that are suited to their particular style or type.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed