Yale 35/35mm Brass Euro Thumbturn Cylinder Lock
[This is a block of tabs..]
This 35/35mm euro thumbturn cylinder lock features brass construction and is ideal as a replacement cylinder.
- BSI kitemark approved EN 1303, TS007 3 Star, KM 532920, BS EN 1303: 2005
- Comes with - 1x cylinder, 3x keys and 2x fixing screws
- 10 years
Features and Benefits
- Offers highest British kitemarked security.
- Snap-off front section, interlocking cam, hardened grip-deflectors and reinforced bar
- Secured by Design Approved
- Interlocking cam, hardened grip-deflectors and reinforced bar
- Developed with a number of advanced features to protect against the most determined attack.
|Comes with||1x cylinder, 3x keys and 2x fixing screws|
|Cylinder lock length||35/35mm|
|Kitemark||BSI kitemark approved|
|Number of keys included||3|
|Sizes||35 /35 mm|
|Standard||EN 1303, TS007 3 Star, KM 532920, BS EN 1303: 2005|
Help & Advice
Doors are a burglar's favourite entry and exit point, so make sure your doors have good-quality locks and security devices. As your windows are also vulnerable, it's a good idea to fit them with locks that are suited to their particular style or type.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery