Yale 40mm Chrome Effect Night Latch P-85-SC-SC-40
[This is a block of tabs..]
This chrome effect night latch is ideal for securing timber doors. Recommended for use in conjunction with another lock, such as a deadlock or Euro cylinder.
- 40mm backset
- Comes with Night latch, 1109 rim cylinder and 2x keys
- Surface fixed lock supplied with rim cylinder, fixings and fitting template
- 2 years Guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Inside handle can be deadlocked by a reverse turn of the key in the outside cylinder after closing the door
- Snib to deadlock or hold back the latch
- Deadlocked by the snib button internally, making the lock inoperable by key or handle
|Comes with||Night latch, 1109 rim cylinder and 2x keys|
|Fitting instructions||Surface fixed lock supplied with rim cylinder, fixings and fitting template|
|Lock backset measurement||40mm|
|Number of keys included||2|
Help & Advice
Doors are a burglar's favourite entry and exit point, so make sure your doors have good-quality locks and security devices. As your windows are also vulnerable, it's a good idea to fit them with locks that are suited to their particular style or type.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This brass effect night latch is ideal for securing wooden doors. Recommended for use in conjunction with another lock, such as a deadlock or Euro cylinder. 60mm backset Kitemarked BS3621:2007 and complies to BS EN 12209:2003 and BS EN 1303:2005 standards Comes with Lockset, fixings, rim cylinder and 2x keys ...