Yale 70mm Brass Euro Cylinder Lock
[This is a block of tabs..]
This 70mm euro cylinder lock features corrosion resistant brass construction and is ideal as a replacement cylinder for timber, upvc and composite doors.
- Kitemarked TS007:2014 3 star, BS EN 1303:2005
- Comes with - 2x keys and 1x 50mm M5 screw
- 10 years Guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Yale Platinum 3 Star Euro Profile Cylinder is a TS007 3 star Kitemarked Anti-Snap security product to provide maximum security against known cylinder attack methods
- In addition to Anti-Snap technology this cylinder also has Anti-bump, Anti-pick, Anti-drill and Anti-screw protection
- Flat reversible dimple key with stylish nylon key bow and key card for easy code identification and key duplication
- Euro profile retrofit product
- Secured by Design approved
|Comes with||2x keys and 1x 50mm M5 screw|
|Cylinder lock length||70mm|
|Number of keys included||3|
|Standard||TS007:2014 3 star, BS EN 1303:2005|
Help & Advice
Doors are a burglar's favourite entry and exit point, so make sure your doors have good-quality locks and security devices. As your windows are also vulnerable, it's a good idea to fit them with locks that are suited to their particular style or type.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This 80mm euro cylinder lock features brass plated construction and is ideal as a replacement cylinder for PVCu or wooden doors. Comes with - Cylinder, retaining screws & 3x keys Align cam, insert lock, fix in place with cylinder retaining screw 2 year Guarantee
Patlock offers home owners peace of mind by acting as a visual deterrent for intruders. It can be easily fitted and released in seconds without the need for keys or a code. It has been designed for internal French doors. Each Patlock comes with a pair of tamper resist spindles ...
This satin chrome plated mechanical push button lock is suitable for use with internal & external timber doors 35-58mm thick. Mechanical push button locks are an ideal solution for locations where multiple people require access. 60mm backset Comes with Keypad front plate, back plate, 2 x seals, 60mm backset ...