Yale Wireless Easy Fit Alarm Kit
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with - 1x keypad, 1x siren box, 2x PIR movement detectors, 2x door/window contacts, fixing pack & batteries
- Batteries included
Features and Benefits
This kit can become part of your complete Yale Smart Security System, allowing you to arm and disarm your alarm system using your smartphone. Smartphone connection requires a Yale CCTV System with a CCTV/Alarm Adaptor (sold separately) attached to the CCTV DVR box.
- 868MHz Technology - Yale uses a frequency that is more tightly controlled than many used in DIY alarm systems, meaning a clearer channel with less interference
- Pre-Linked - The Yale Standard Alarm Kit comes with components already linked to the control box. This reduces hassle and makes installing your alarm quicker and easier than other systems
- Easy to Fit -There is no need to damage your décor, lift carpets or run cables. All components are self-contained and no wired connections are required between units
- Expandable - Add up to 30 devices making your alarm a very flexible and versatile system with the ability to fit any house
- Extra secure rolling code transmission and enhanced jamming detection
|Alarm deterrent||104dB - external loud siren|
|Includes PIR||2x PIR included|
|Location||Internal & external|
|Security||The alarm chimes or alarms when any movement is detected, with entry and exit delays|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Your home should be a safe retreat - somewhere to feel happy and secure - so it makes good sense to keep it well protected.
And that's where we can help. Check out our simple steps to give you peace of mind whether you’re home or away, night or day.
Doors are a burglar's favourite entry and exit point, so make sure your doors have good-quality locks and security devices. As your windows are also vulnerable, it's a good idea to fit them with locks that are suited to their particular style or type.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery