Yale Wireless Smart Home & View Alarm Kit SR-330
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
Frequently bought together
|Bundle name||Primary product||Secondary product 1||Secondary product 2||Bundle total price||Add to basket|
|Product bundle 1|
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with - 1x smart hub, 1x siren, 1x dummy siren, 1x PIR motion detector, 1x PIR image camera, 1x door or window contact, 1x key pad, fixing pack & batteries
- Fitting instructions - Easy to install, all components are already wirelessly linked and no wired connections are required between units
- For use in the home with a broadband connection
Features and Benefits
- Control the system via the Yale app on your smartphone – ability to arm or disarm and configure your alarm anytime, anywhere
- This alarm puts you in control and alerts you directly, which means there are no monthly fees
- Yale uses a frequency that is tightly controlled, meaning a clearer channel with less interference as well as using an extra secure rolling code transmission
- PIR Image Camera captures images when the alarm is triggered, you can also request still images whenever from your Yale app
- Portable keypad for arming/disarming from inside the property
- Email and text alerts can be set-up for when the alarm is triggered
- The hub includes an internal back-up battery in case of power failure or purposely unplugged by an intruder
- When an alarm is triggered, the hub as well as the external sirens will sound
- This alarm is expandable, allowing you to add a wide range smart accessories to it
|Alarm deterrent||Internal siren|
|Location||Internal & external|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Your home should be a safe retreat - somewhere to feel happy and secure - so it makes good sense to keep it well protected.
And that's where we can help. Check out our simple steps to give you peace of mind whether you’re home or away, night or day.
Doors are a burglar's favourite entry and exit point, so make sure your doors have good-quality locks and security devices. As your windows are also vulnerable, it's a good idea to fit them with locks that are suited to their particular style or type.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This co alarm uses electrochemical sensors to effectively detect dangerous carbon monoxide fumes and alert you to their release. Recommended for use in any room that contains a fuel burning appliance. For additional reassurance when away from home, this alarm is portable so can be taken on holiday as well ...
This Panic button from Yale gives you peace of mind and security at night. It's ideal for attracting attention in the event of an emergency. the panic button can be fixed or function as a mobile panic alarm anywhere in the house, ideal for helping to increase security around your ...