Polycell Polyfilla Grey Deep Gap Filler 1L
£8.21 per L
- Suitable for filling and repairing joints, cracks and holes
- Can be used on walls and ceilings
- Ready to use with a filling knife
- No shrinking or sagging
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday/Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
Polycell Deep Gap Polyfilla is the easy way to fill deeper holes, up to 20mm, in one application. Easy to sand for a smooth finish.
- Fills holes up to 20mm and accepts nails or screws
- Fills in one application, without sagging
- Easy to sand for a smooth finish
|For use on||Plaster & plasterboard|
|Ready to use||Ready to use|
|Shrinkage||No shrinking or sagging|
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed