B&Q Business Services
Landlords and tenants save time and money with the B&Q Decorating Card Scheme
We understand the demands and constraints faced by housing landlords, in guaranteeing the ongoing upkeep and maintenance of a property portfolio. That's why we introduced the B&Q Decorating Card - a very simple, yet extremely effective way of delivering decorating allowances to your tenants.
With years of experience working with housing landlords nationwide we have developed a solution that will save you time and money. The B&Q Decorating Card scheme is designed to put you in control whilst providing your tenants with access to the widest possible choice of decorating products available under one roof, seven days a week.
Just take a look at what we can offer:
• Purchases restricted to decorating products only
• 359 stores across the UK
• Credit account facilities
• Account management reports
• Attractive rebates based on annual volume
• Open value or denominated cards
• Tenant training workshops in B&Q Warehouse stores