INTRODUCING COOKE & LEWIS
OUR QUICKEST AND EASIEST CABINETS EVER!
NO SCREWS, NO TOOLS, NO GLUE.
With our Cooke & Lewis cabinets you can acheive a beautiful new kitchen like this in a fifth
of the time it would take using traditional flat packed cabinets. It's so easy - panels simply 'clic'
together using Uniclic technology - no screws, no tools, no glue!
With the interlocking assembly system, the
Cooke & Lewis cabinet is much stronger than a
traditional assembly system.
Meaning no weak points, and strength the whole
length of the panels. with no visible fixings, you can
be sure of a seamless finish every time.
- 18mm thick MFC panels, 1mm ABS leading edges
- 8mm solid back
- No fittings required
- Solid top and bottom are interchangeable
- 18mm adjustable shelves, 3 possible heights
- Adjustable tool-less legs
- Tool-less solid centre post, with a unique
turn fastener technology
- Tool-less adjustable hanging bracket system
- British Standard level H approved for heavy