Top deals on home safety
15% off alarms & CCTVshop now
3 for 2 on fire protectionshop now
Save 1/3 on MasterLock Reinforced Key Safeshop now
Home safety star buys
Response Wireless Home Alarm Kit
B&Q Key Locking Floor Safe
400W White Floodlight
First Alert Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Smoke alarms need batteries. Test yours to ensure your smoke alarm is in full working order.view product
Outdoor Switches & Sockets
Our outdoor switches & sockets feature waterproof coverings to protect your electrics in the most unfriendly weather.view product
Half of all house fires start in the kitchen making it the best place to install domestic fire extinguishers.view product
Invest in a special non-drying paint designed to deter intruders and vandals.view product
Help & Advice
Crime statistics show that burglaries increase by up to 20% when the clocks change, with thieves making the most of the darker evenings.
We've got top tips to help you protect your home this season.
- Always draw your curtains during the dark Autumn/Winter nights - don't showcase your valuable for all to see!
- Your shed & garage are just as at risk as your house, invest in quality locks for both to protect tools & garden equipment.
- Don't keep keys close to the front door; fishing through letterboxes is becoming much more common.
- Severe weather can damage or destory outdoor security equipment such as alarms or lights, so check on yours regularly.
- Moving house? Invest in new locks for your new home - you don't know who had keys before it was yours.