B&Q is proud to be partnering Sentebale, a children's charity founded by Prince Harry and Prince Seeiso of Lesotho in this years Chelsea Flower Show.
Sentebale, which means ‘Forget-Me-Not’, was set up in 2006 in memory of Prince Harry's and Prince Seeiso's mothers. The charity aims to provide healthcare and education to the most vulnerable children of Lesotho in southern Africa.
Visit Sentebale's ‘Forget-Me-Not’ garden, designed by Jinny Blom, at this years RHS Chelsea Flower Show from 21st - 25th May 2013.
Why not create the look in your own garden with our exclusive limited edition plant ranges from our ‘Forget-Me-Not’ garden? Available in store from May 13th; 20% of all sales will go Sentebale.
- Chelsea Garden CollectionGet the look of Chelsea garden at home with selected perennial plants
- Forget-Me-Nots Chelsea Tri PackHappy in most habitats and can tolerate partial sun and shade
- The Chelsea LilyExclusive to B&Q, pure white variety featuring uniquely large petals
- The Princes Trust RoseThis climbing red rose is guaranteed to give a great garden performance
- Diana Princess of Wales RoseThis bush rose, produces masses of pure white blooms
- Two Princes Standard RosesStandard headed rose, suitable for beds, borders and patio containers